If you have problems with the Lnet network, please review the following quick guide first and then fill the fault report form.
- Is the fault limited to one connection or connector or is the entire building down? You can review the scope of the problem by asking your roommate or neighbour.
- Does the same connection work on another computer or with a different cable?
- Does the same computer or cable work with a different connection?
- A possible cable fault can be checked with a cable that works with certainty, ask your roommate?
- If the fault is in the cable, check that you are using a correct cable.
- Are the network settings of your computer correct i.e. are you using dynamic host configuration (DHCP)?
In addition to fault reports, the form can be used for other contact reasons.